Since you want to build a crud system, you can start looking at pyramid_formalchemy's way of building a ''plugin'' :
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pyramid_formalchemy

Le 21/03/2012 05:04, Lukasz Szybalski a écrit :
On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 1:13 PM, Chris McDonough<chr...@plope.com>  wrote:
On Mon, 2012-03-19 at 11:04 -0700, Mike Orr wrote:

So it sounds like Lukasz is asking for a way to make a view with
customizable output. I can see a possibility for this if the view is
written to use "something" that can be overridden. I'm not sure where
to go from there, or what kind of plugin mechanism would be suitable.

I guess I'm just looking for example a hello world plugin
(http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/HelloWorldPlugin) and how do I go about
designing it for pyramid.

1. You start up your scaffold "alchemy" app and start adding plugins
to it to help you get to a point where you start building what you
need.
2. How do you add /admin page that allows you to add/edit/delete
records in database? Why wouldn't I be able to just download this
plugin for pyarmid and enable it. Or write a plugin so I could reuse
it in all my apps.
3. How would one go about building a /admin page similar to trac that
allows you to for example view a list of plugins installed "included".

"Example of how to use the  existing include() machinery to include
some configuration that registers one or more views" is probably what
I'm looking for exactly. I will have to research that to see how one
would build admin page that registers views that access your database
and allow you to add/edit/delete records. Create some docs, and
hopefully one could use that as a example to lets say build
"permission editing" or "auto build views based on what is in
database"..etc

I've created a ticket# for this : https://github.com/Pylons/pyramid/issues/507
Let me know if somebody from pyramid team is able to build a sample
plugin in less then an hour that I could look at code and start
learning.

Thank you,
Lucas

Can overriding assets be used for more than just static files? Or
would ZCA be useful in this case (and not overkill)?
ZCA is probably not really useful here.

What I think Lukasz is asking for is an example of how to use the
existing include() machinery to include some configuration that
registers one or more views.  That's just a matter of:

def includeme(config):
    config.add_view(...)

if __name__ == '__main__':
   config = Configurator()
   config.include(includeme)

But I think he wants to see a more complicated example that does
something else.  I don't really know.

Lukasz, when you have a more precise specification of the kind of
plugin articile you want, you can add it to the TODO page in the
Pyramid Cookbook or file a bug report on it. The more precise you make
the request (with a use case and which kind(s) of plugin systems), the
more likely somebody will write it.
Talking about "plugin systems" is probably overeager here.  I think what
Lukasz may need to do is to enumerate the goals implied by his use of
the term "plugin system" and maybe describe one (read: not all!) of
those goals in concrete detail so we can provide an example of how he
might accomplish it using the existing machinery.

- C

http://lucasmanual.com/