I am interested in doing GSOC with the Pylons Project again this year,
and was curious if anyone would be interested in mentoring me.  I
would also like to hear about any potential ideas some of you might
have for a project.  So if you have ever had an idea that you thought
would be really beneficial to the Pylons Project community, but ended
up not having the time/motivation to do it yourself, then get me to do
it at Google's expense!

-Joe D.