Hi,

I am using pyramid_beaker in my app for session support. In a unit
test, I am making requests using WebTest as explained in
http://docs.pylonsproject.org/projects/pyramid/en/latest/narr/testing.html?awesome#creating-functional-tests.
My set up looks something like this:

        settings = {'sqlalchemy.url': 'sqlite://',
                    'mako.directories': 'mysite:templates',
                    'session.type': 'memory',
                    'session.lock_dir': '/tmp',
                    'session.webtest_varname': 'session'}  # seems to
be relevant only when used as middleware?
        app = main({}, **settings)

After a request returns, I would like to assert things about the
session. However, the response object that WebTest returns does not
seem to have any reference to the session object (either directly or
indirectly). Any ideas on how to get hold of it?