Hi all,

Short introduction of me: I worked with Zope2 for a couple of years and
also have a little bit of experience with Zope3. I am a huge Django fan,
having created about two dozen projects with it. But right now I'm in the
process of looking at other python web frameworks.
To me Pyramid seems like a framework where some really smart people created
something having great potential.

But my real question is: Since I love Django (and the automatic
super-configurable admin backend), is there something similar already
available (or in progress) for Pyramid? I took a quick look at formalchemy
which I don't really like from a users perspective (doubleclicking on list
items, no many2many relations, strange users/groups front end interface
etc), and did not find anything else on the web yet.

If there is no such thing (or do you think that it's not necessary at all)?
How do *you* guys implement sensible CRUD interfaces for administrators of
a web site?

I'd love to read some ideas from you.

Martin