On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 12:05 PM, jerry <jerryji1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> From a quick skim of the documentation, webassets doesn't seem to be
> as flexible or versatile as Fanstatic: Resource publishing for
> Pythonistas [ http://www.fanstatic.org/en/latest/index.html ].
>
> Any thoughts?

I've found it to be very flexible and usable. I started off using
fanstatic for my latest project and switched to webassets. The code
seemed cleaner and simpler and the built-in filters did what I needed.
There's a compilers-and-minifiers branch of fanstatic that hadn't been
merged last I checked and the google group is very quiet. I don't
think the authors have abandoned the project and I think they've done
good work, but I decided to go with webassets.