On 07/10/2012 10:56, Mark Huang wrote:
Hi,

I have a question about form handling with packages like Deform/Colander. From my brief understanding, these packages assume that you use a relational database so that it can create a schema for your form. The problem with my use-case is that I am using CouchDB, a document database.

Would deform work for CouchDB? Are there any packages that do something similar like deform for Pyramid using CouchDB?

Regards,
Mark Huang
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pylons-discuss" group. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/pylons-discuss/-/GfP1phJlm1YJ.

Deform use colander for determining schemas.
Colander is database agnostic.
You just have tools to guess the schema from your database.

--
Cordialement,
Mathieu Le Marec - Pasquet