Hi,

I want to set some environment variables on my Ubuntu machine before I run
pserve command.  Reason that it's not set in the ini file is because a
particular python file in my Pyramid web application has no access to
request parameter to retrieve the settings.

I was thinking of overriding pserve command to add the environment
variables in before it starts the application.

Any way to do this?  Couldn't find much about this topic in the docs.  The
closest thing to this was to use a setup script for pshell.....but then
again....it's for the pshell command and not the pserve.

Regards,
Mark Huang