Docs say you should expect to handle a request argument in a view-callable
class.

http://pyramid.readthedocs.org/en/latest/narr/views.html#defining-a-view-callable-as-a-class

But I found I was getting a context object for the request arg.

Does this mean context and request are being passed (in that order) as
positional args, rather can keywords?

I know I can just reverse the order so context is first - just asking if there
is anything wrong with below code that would cause this, or this is
view-callables are called this way for any reason?

class SomeView():
    """
    """
    def __init__(self,
                 request, # called positionally?
                 context, # ..
                 *args,
                 **kwargs
                 ):
        print('"request" is {0}'.format(request.__class__))
        print('"context" is {0}'.format(context.__class__))

"request" is <class 'pyramid.traversal.DefaultRootFactory'>
"context" is <class 'pyramid.util.Request'>