Hello,

I searched a lot through documentation and examples, but I couldn't find
any best practise on how to tie together a bunch of views to one page.

You'll surely know dashbords that contain dozends of containers like load
graphs, contact details, latest tasks in history, pending transactions of
whatever ... Each container on its own is a usual view that renders fine on
its own, but there has to be some master page, that includes all these
views. And it would be crazy to prepare all data in one view and feed a
mega-template.

As similar problem arised during my development, when handling non-static
headers like menu tree and user profile ("Hello <name>!" or "Login"). I
know how to define a template so it loads a surrounding master template,
but I don't know how to tell feed that with data. I also know how to bind a
subscriber
to a new request, but that would be processed before the view is called.
And especially regarding a login view it depends on whether the login
attempt was successful or not which "Hello <name>!" or "Login" has to be
rendered in the surrounding template. I think the views itself shouldn't
know anything about menus and user details. Access permissions can be
defined by roles on views.

What is the best practise to do such things? Can you refer to any public
source code on git (was well as a working website running this code so I
see if it does what I mean) or examples in documentation? Thanks.

Kind regards
Marten