Hi Chris,

I've tried pyramid_simpleform and it seems to be good but I was not able to
get the i18n working (and the doc here
http://packages.python.org/pyramid_simpleform/#localization-and-state is
not very very specific) I've set the _ method in a State object without any
good result.

If I can get it working, I will try to customize the messages but I'm a bit
concerned about the developpement of pyramid_simpleform since the dev
sounds stopped for more than one year and it was in the process of moving
from formencode to colander. I mean, if all the dev I've to do today (at
least 4 projects) use i.e. formencode and simple_form and tommorow the dev
start again and go with colander... ;-) (in fact, the dev will restart and
use colander IF and ONLY IF, i choose to use it with formencode :-D )

Thank you for your answer

PS: also tried this without success;
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10681181/how-to-work-on-internationalization-of-pyramid-forms