Hello

We started 2 months ago the first Pyramid meetup in London.

It makes me realize that It can be a bit tricky to find a talk ideas,
or being able to adjust it to the right audience level (newcomers, or
already pyramid users)

That made me think that it could be helpful to centralize some talks
material via a github repo on which people could add their slideshow
via pull request...

eg:  github.com/Pylons/presentation ..

Like that anybody who want to start a new meetup in its town, could
pick talks ideas from it and even a pre-made presentation if it don't
feel like building one from scratch.

eg: I have done a Keynote template which follow the Pyramid/Pylons
colors scheme and I'm now doing a new template for reveal.js that I
will be happy to contribute.

It's just an idea and suggestion at this stage  but I will be keen to
submit any material that I will do.

Let me know what you think?