> So far in my project.py i added the routing:
>
>     config.add_route('normalView', '/view/{id}')
>>     config.add_route('updatedView', '/view/{id}')
>

> Hi Michael, this is not going to work, you expect your matching
pattern /view/{id} to be mapped to 2 different route names. Pyramid
will always use the first one.

[...]

my problem is in my view.mako file:

> <h1>View: ${name}</h1>
>> Update this site</a> ## this link will refer to host:8080/view/%24%7Bid%7D
>>

> As andi pointed out, when you write *${* you enter python, therefore you
can use your
variable* id *until the next* }*

${request.route_url('updateView', id=*id*)}

So both of your:
request.route_url('normalView', id=5)
request.route_url('updatedView', id=5)
will generate /view/5 but the url dispatch pattern matcher will always
identify
them as the route "normalView".
http://pyramid.readthedocs.org/en/latest/narr/urldispatch.html
http://pyramid.readthedocs.org/en/latest/narr/urldispatch.html#route-declaration-ordering