On 10/09/13 15:12, Mariano Mara wrote:

On 06/18/2013 12:49 PM, John Anderson wrote:

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 7:49 AM, Mariano Mara <mariano.m...@gmail.com
<mailto:mariano.m...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi WebError maintainer,
    Is there any chance we can get a new release for weberror? Last one
    was from 2010 and it seems in the last years there were some minor
    bug fixes (such as https://github.com/Pylons/weberror/pull/2).
    I am currently investigating some bottleneck around
    weberror.errormiddleware:ErrorMiddleware.__call__ and I would
    appreciate some up-2-date version of this very useful ______package.

    As usual, thanks a lot!

'
If you are using Pyramid, a lot of people have switched over to using
https://github.com/Pylons/pyramid_exclog which is still getting updates
and releases.

Some of my applications can definitely use it. Thanks a lot for the
suggestion.

As suggested I moved from weberror to exclog. However I find myself
without the generic 5xx error page that weberror provided.
How can I implement such feature once again? Through a tween? Can
anybody share an example for me to follow?

TIA,
Mariano

Sorry to insist but I am still pretty lost at this: not sure how can I keep all pyramid_exclog functionality on and get a customized 5xx error page. Anyone can share an example about how to do this?

Thanks!
Mariano