Hi folks,

There will be a Pylons sprint in New Orleans this February. The sprint topic is nominally "Pylons Project software" which includes Pyramid, Colander, Deform, Substance D, etc. But in reality, it'll be pretty freeform, so if you have something you'd like to work on and you think it would be cool to show it to other people in a sprint setting, come on along. Basically this is just an excuse to have some fun.

For the sprint, I've rented this house: http://www.vrbo.com/7297 (aka
"Beau Sejour").  The house is available between Friday February 7th at
4pm, and departing on Tuesday February 11th at 12pm, so the sprint
will run through those times / dates.

Check in Feb 07, 2014 - Friday (4:00 pm)
Check out Feb 11, 2014 - Tuesday (12:00pm)

The address is:

1930 Napoleon Ave.
New Orleans LA 70115

<https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=1930+Napoleon+Ave,+New+Orleans,+LA&aq=0&oq=1930+na&sll=38.003386,-79.420925&sspn=4.50946,9.733887&vpsrc=0&t=h&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=1930+Napoleon+Ave,+New+Orleans,+Louisiana+70115&ll=29.931228,-90.102868&spn=0.009688,0.019011&z=16&iwloc=A>

You'll need to take a taxi or shuttle from the airport to the lodging
and back.

The house is a bit off from the French Quarter nightlife, but there's
a streetcar line that runs all night long a few blocks away, and there
are of course taxis and whatnot.  It's about 15 minutes from the
Quarter by taxi and about 30 minutes by streetcar.  Judging by past
sprint participancies, I'm sure there will be plenty of ventures out
to the nightlife.

The house has room for about 20 people. So far about 10 have expressed interest so we have room for a good number more people in the house. When we run out of room at the house, and non-local folks want to come, that's OK, we can probably find a nearby hotel for folks to stay in.

The sprint itself is free.  The per-person cost for staying in the
house will be $350.00.  This will cover the rental cost but not food
or transportation, which we'll just work out as we need to.

If you'd like to stay in the house, please send your payment ($350.00)
to me via PayPal at "chr...@plope.com" and I'll hold your spot. I'll cap the number fo people at 20.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/send-money-online

If you'd just like to come to the sprint, and you have your own lodging that's cool too.

Hope to see you there!

- C