On 24-01-2014, Thomas Grzybowski wrote:
> ------=_Part_815_30592099.1390600126697
>
> Oh - I did not know that we had 1-5-branch tutorials, a mistake.  I will
> take your advice and start clean again using the up-to-date tutorial.
> Thanks,
> Tom

I don't see the main page of documentation very clear also.

When we install with pip install pyramid the v 1.5a come, then on the
main page if we don't read to the end of each line we see

latest
pyramid 1.5
pyramid 1.4
pyramid dev

So we click on latest...

I think stable and dev could be more clear on this page, like with the
stamp "risky". Maybe even with a little warning : if you installed with
pip you will have this one.

For example with 1.5/dev on an other chapter. Or with an
explicit 'a': 1.5a...

Hope to help

--
William