The game have been announced at the game conference only 2d ago and the
game will go live soon.

The post was mainly to share a usecase for Pyramid, I can give an update
when the game is going live but we won't be allowed to share any numbers if
they haven't been communicated first by the Game studio..

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 10:25 AM, Paul Everitt <paulwever...@gmail.com>wrote:

> That's a really neat story, thanks for sharing. How many users are you up
> to?
>
> --Paul
>
> On Mar 12, 2014, at 8:16 PM, Rachid Belaid <rachid.bel...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm happy that I can finally share a link of this project. Nothing crazy
> exciting but something different from the usual web applications.
>
> http://handcircus.com/seabeard/
>
> Seabeard roughly is a large-scale adventure and trading game for Android
> and iOS.
>
> The company <http://lostpropertyhq.com/> I cofounded, built the web
> services for the games using Pyramid. Building web services for a game was
> a pretty different experiences from building usual web services due to the
> way that game developers need/want to do things..
> The flexibility of Pyramid was a great win for us. eg: custom auth policy
>
> Obviously, the big of the work is the game and building the backend was
> nothing compare to their work. But it was really fun to build, we may try
> to do more work with games company in the future.
>
> Cheers.
>
> R.

>  --

Rach Belaid
Flat 9 240B Amhurst Road, London N16 7UL
Phone : +44 75 008 660 84