*def some_view(request):*
*    some_code(sqlalchemy_related)*

*    return s <http://user.id/>ome_response*

if the above execution of view doesn't trigger any error, the transaction
is auto committed with scoped session.

In case of having an error, the transaction aborted. I guess the "view
handler" can detect:
1. if there is no error, auto commit the transaction and returns the
response normally.
2. if there is an error, abort the transaction and throws the proper error.

Does this mean the "view handler" wait for the outcome of the transaction
and return the response?

If so, the "view handler" why not wait for the transaction and return the
user.id?

I think I don't understand how the auto commit mechanism works.