Thank you, Paul! I am running the wiki tutorial, based on this

That seems to be based on 1.4.5, not as new as your link. I'd love to read
your refreshed one.

I am experimenting creating a users table in database, and have code to
authenticate user and support ACL backed by the table. So far so good.