Hi,

I try to understand the order of each events, and maybe draw a graph
with them. (i began with blockdiag, but it's not easy, i'll show you
later...)

I've a question about response events and callbacks.

In the documentation :
http://docs.pylonsproject.org/projects/pyramid/en/master/api/request.html?highlight=add_response#pyramid.request.Request.add_response_callback
All response callbacks are called after the pyramid.events.NewResponse event is
sent.

On this page :
http://docs.pylonsproject.org/projects/pyramid/en/master/narr/hooks.html#using-response-callbacks
All response callbacks are called before the NewResponse event is sent

I make a test, it seems that NewResponse is fired after callbacks. The
first page is incorrect ?

Also I was surprise that response_callback and NewResponse event are
called after the tween. I asked on IRC, it was not clear...

Here the code to test :
https://gist.github.com/flibustenet/9cf280591cdc6f684662

tween_in
View hello