if somebody is experiencing same errors in first steps with pyramid and ms
sql server:
I found the reason for "Pyramid is having a problem using your SQL database"
SqlAlchemy tried to execute:

SELECT TOP 1 models.id AS models_id, models.name AS models_name, models.value
AS models_value FROM models WHERE models.name = 'one'
and got error : "The data types text and varchar are incompatible in the
equal to operator"

When I changed column "models.name" type from "text" to "nvarchar" it works

my second question for legacy tables is still open for help :-)

Dana srijeda, 1. listopada 2014. 22:08:37 UTC+2, korisnik Alen Cerovic