Hello,
Over many years now, I've have been writing programs that do certain
things. One gets some raw data, converts and and displays it, one servers
as main site, and other do more data parsing and ui display.

As I've switch these programs from turbogears1 to 2 to pyramid...I keep
noticing that I cannot reuse one into another.

Are there some generate guidelines or articles or code that I can be
referenced to where any application created using pyramid scaffolds alchemy
can be called within another pyramid app.

I think most of us noticed how wordpress is taking a world with its plugin
community. While wordpress is different, there are things that I wish I
could just download a plugin for or extension and be done with it.

Could somebody guide me to a working plugin/extension mechanism that will
load any other pyramid app?

Thanks
Lucas