On Thursday, January 29, 2015 at 2:43:41 PM UTC-5, Michael Merickel wrote:

> This actually isn't true. I'm having trouble finding the docs you've
> referenced. They solve different problems but have a very similar api
> and semantics.

That was copy/pasted from the narrative docs, which he linked to above.

  http://pyramid.readthedocs.org/en/master/narr/hooks.html

The __call__ method of a predicate factory must accept a resource (context)
and a request, and must return True or False. It is the "meat" of the
predicate.

You can use the same predicate factory as both a view predicate and as a
route predicate, but you'll need to call add_view_predicate and
add_route_predicateseparately with the same factory.