I've always rolled my own frameworks, but as my company grows, I think it's
time to consider adopting a framework that already exists.  I've typically
leaned towards Flask and friends in the past, but due to the way releases
are being handled, I'm shopping.

I'd be great if we could pick up on some already best-of-breed decisions
regarding authentication, forms, etc.  Therefore, I've been looking at the
"Development Environments" that Pylons lists here:

http://docs.pylonsproject.org/en/latest/docs/pyramid.html#pyramid-add-ons

Being a bit out-of-touch with the Pylons community, I'd appreciate any
thoughts the crowd could give regarding which environment would be a good
long-term bet for basing some new applications on.

Some of my considerations:

   - Has to be SQLAlchemy based.
   - Would prefer deform (I think) for forms, but might be persuaded
   otherwise.
   - Track record of good development decisions and actively being
   developed.
   - Big enough community that it's not likely to be abandoned in the near
   future.

Thanks in advance.