Hi Chris,

if you're going to do ReactJS-ish things colander just works fine, you
won't need any HTML thingies from the backend. You would also want to look
at doing REST by yourself or use the excellent rest_toolkit from Wiggy. You
can also use one of the multiple available form tools from the React world,
these days I'm using tcomb-form coupled with reflux for Flux approach.