hello,

im not used to mailing list, so first i want to ask excuse to all of you
about double post. Second i have few question about. this topics..Reading
your answers i guess that 0.0.0.0 it may works in ubuntu? because of
videotutorial i saw, were on a unix system..however, today i started a new
project and i get into my localhost page and from there im able to read
information about connection, http request and so on..the thing that
confuse me is that in almost every tutorial i read on the internet, i
always read about env (virtual environment) but its seems an automatic
stuff in pycharm professional , correct?..so considering that im using this
ide (pro-edition) i simpy have to choose a scaffold type and start working
with views, templates and so on.

the first step is to run setup.py and then thats it? i can create pages and
work?..