Hi,

This is really nice. I didn't know about `fs` .. it's the kind of thing
that I was looking for.
I didn't really care about having an integration with pyramid, it's only
few line of glue code and I'm doing all my IO operation via a service class
anyway.
Added a TODO to move from pyramid_storage to fs

Thanks.

On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 12:21 PM, Jens W. Klein <j...@bluedynamics.com>
wrote:

> I'am not sure if this helps, but if it comes to file system abstraction
> I really like to use 'fs'
>
> https://pypi.python.org/pypi/fs
> http://docs.pyfilesystem.org/en/latest/
>
> But it does not help with the pyramid/upload/web part - its just a
> powerful file system abstraction layer/ api
>
> hth Jens
>
> On 2015-12-19 20:10, Rachid Belaid wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > For file storage abstraction, I used few times pyramid_storage and it
> > did it the job..
> >
> > Recently I tried filedepot because I wanted something which can be
> > initialised outside the registry but I hit few problems:
> >  - Dislike the global setup
> >  - Require a bit of plumbing to play nice with ini file
> >  - If you don't use s3 then the local storage make serving files through
> > nginx (or other) a bit challenging due to the way that it's stored.
> >
> > I'll get back to use pyramid storage but I thought that I would ask what
> > you are using on your projects?
> >
> > Thanks.
>

> --
> Klein & Partner KG, member of BlueDynamics Alliance

Rach Belaid