> On Jan 6, 2016, at 6:58 AM, Luis Aguirre <aguir...@xuar.com.ar> wrote:
>
> - In header, using Auth-Token. (I use Restangular and it's easy to configure
> defaults headers)

Rectangular, been a while since I heard that. I used it for a long time.

As a suggestion, give a look at satellizer for switching to client-persistent,
standard-JWT tokens:

  https://github.com/sahat/satellizer <https://github.com/sahat/satellizer>

It’s a *great* example of an open source project: been around a long time (at
least in Angular terms), lots of bug fix and feature releases, great docs, and
good examples (Python backend in Flask, for example).

—Paul