On Friday 12 February 2016 11:20 AM, Blaise Laflamme wrote:
Once you have a token generated and have your client using it to access protected resources, what you need on server side is the userid from the request, via request.authenticated_userid, and the auth policy already sets it as the same value than the sub. Then you just have to query your datastore to retrieve any info you need about the user.

Ok so authenticated_userid is a reserved word for the said header is it?
Or is that just an example name?
Secondly I need to have the financial year start and year end for a given organization for a given user.
So I surely need the orgid along with the userid.
So can I have these 2 keys?
If yes then how to set the header?
Will I have to also do request.authenticated_orgid for this?
I am very new to these things so asking very basic questions.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.