On Thursday 17 March 2016 05:06 PM, Chris Rossi wrote:
That sounds like it would work.
So can I go with the session of requests library?
how will the requests library be aware of which browser or with request for that matter is coming?
So is it that the requests.session is some what similar to beaker?
I will be sending the request from browser through a jqery ajax call which will call a python view. in that view I will use the requests.post or get or what ever to send a converted json object to the REST server.
This is my exact case.
So what should exactly work?
using $window of browser to persist jwt or can I still persist the object in requests.session?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.