Now that the PSF has been accepted into GSoC they are being more stringent
on what projects they put on their page, so we've been removed temporarily
until we come up with some more ideas. I haven't seen a lot of activity
here and as such if things continue as they are we won't be able to do a
GSoC project.

https://github.com/Pylons/pyramid/wiki/GSoC-2017

I'd say that colander, waitress, webob, pyramid and the
pyramid_debugtoolbar are primary targets for GSoC projects with deform as a
secondary, just by looking at the mentors we have on board.

Below are some ideas from GSoC 2012 which may whet the appetite.

https://github.com/Pylons/pyramid/wiki/GSoC-2012-Ideas

Anyway, this is a call to drop thoughts here or on #pyramid so we can
consider them for actual projects. Also if there's a project you're
particularly interested in, just start chatting with us and we can probably
figure something out.

- Michael