Hello. I want to get API-versioning functionality and I wonder how to do it
in Pyramid correctly.
Conditions:
1) I want to have two simultaneously working APIs
2) I want to have the following notation:
   /v2/veryimportantroute
   /v3/veryimportantroute
   /veryimportantroute - this one should by default use some of specified
API versions
3) I would like to make minimum changes to currently existing code

What's the most correct way to do this? I know that I can implement some
kind of 'predispatcher' but it seems that it's not quite an easy way.