Yes, but to do so you need to read the logging documentation and come up
with an approach that works for you in the Python stdlib logging module
[1]. One option is to configure a filter and another is a logging adapter
or even a custom formatter. The simplest approach is probably a custom
formatter that uses pyramid.threadlocal.get_current_request() to inject
extra formatting options into the record but I do not have any sample code
to give you. The most difficult approach is to add a filter because it is
not possible to configure filters from the ini file.

[1] https://docs.python.org/3/library/logging.html