Hey folks, I just released new bugfix versions - Pyramid 1.7.6 and 1.8.4.

1.8.4 Changes:

- Fix a bug in which pyramid.security.ALL_PERMISSIONS failed to return a
valid iterator in its __iter__ implementation. There was no behavior in
Pyramid relying on this bugfix.

- Pin cookiecutter documentation to the 1.8-branch of the cookiecutters to
ensure that the project structure matches the tutorials and continues to
work with the 1.8.x release series.

Check the "What's New in Pyramid 1.8" for more information about 1.8.4:
http://docs.pylonsproject.org/projects/pyramid/en/1.8-branch/whatsnew-1.8.html

1.7.6 Changes:

- Fix a bug in which pyramid.security.ALL_PERMISSIONS failed to return a
valid iterator in its __iter__ implementation. There was no behavior in
Pyramid relying on this bugfix.

Check the "What's New in Pyramid 1.7" for more information about 1.7.5:
http://docs.pylonsproject.org/projects/pyramid/en/1.7-branch/whatsnew-1.7.html

As always, please submit any issues on our issue tracker:
https://github.com/Pylons/pyramid/issues

Thanks!

- Pyramid core developers