OK, I switched to Pyramid 1.9.1 (using CookieCSRFStoragePolicy, and
settings default CSRF options with require_csrf=True) and everything seems
to be OK!
Just added javascript code to always add my token (received as cookie) as
"X-CSRF-Token" header to every POST request...

Best regards,
Thierry

http://www.imagesdusport.com -- http://www.ztfy.org