Hi,

Using request.route_url() I’m trying to generate a URL of the form:
_app_url/#/foo?arg=bla

Using a route="/#/foo" escaped the hash, and so did "/{hash_}/foo", and
that's according to the change comment
<https://docs.pylonsproject.org/projects/pyramid/en/latest/api/request.html#pyramid.request.Request.route_url>

for Pyramid v1.9. Furthermore, an _anchor is always placed *after* query
string arguments and must not be empty, so using _anchor="" is also not an
option.

The best I can come up with is assembling such a URL like so:

_app_url + "/#/foo?" + pyramid.url.urlencode({"arg": "bla"})

but that looks rather ugly.

What is the recommended way of generating such a URL string? (Leaving aside
the sense or nonsense of such a URL…)

Thanks!
Jens