I'm doing some housekeeping on an app that has been a bit too lax on
keeping to it's own coding standards.

There have been a bunch of updates over the past few years to the views
systems, so I'm hoping something may work for our needs...

In a handful of sections, it utilize class based views that rely on
inheritance for setup routines.

for example...

     class Foo(object):
           def __init__(self, request):
                self.request = request
                ... common setup ...

           @view_config(route_name="bar",)
           def bar(self):
                 pass

I was wondering if it is possible to hook into pyramid after the Foo() is
instantiated, but before `Foo.bar` is called.

What I want to accomplish, in case someone has a better suggestion:

* The views i'm dealing with generally handle form processing on an API.
* There are a handful of common setup and form validation routines that
happen on these
* I'd like to define and trigger the common validation in a parent class,
to ensure it runs. a handful of views were not calling the correct
validation routines, because people make easy mistakes like that.
* I could integrate this processing into __init__, but error reporting
would be much easier if it occurs after __init__, so I can utilize the
class instance.