After being dissatisfied with existing mongodb projects:

* pyramid_mongo
* pyramid_mongodb
* pyramid_mongoengine

These only allow a single database to be integrated and don't offer a
debugtoolbar and are very simple to setup and configure.

I extracted the code I made for my own projects and made it into a pair of
packages:

https://github.com/JonnoFTW/pyramid_mongodb2
https://github.com/JonnoFTW/pyramid_mongodb2_debugtoolbar

I apologise for the poor naming, but I hope someone finds these useful,
especially the debugtoolbar which took a while to get right.

Any feature suggestions or feedback (except for that fact that they lack
tests) would be greatly appreciated. If you're interested in a database
layout for your application, I also wrote:

https://github.com/JonnoFTW/mongo-schema-export

Which allows you to export a schema from an existing application (or you
could hand write it), so you don't have to write scripts that setup
collections, indexes and validators whenever you deploy your application!