Howdy Everyone,

I'd like to get your feedback—either here in the group, by personal email, or IRC—on whether the Pylons Project and all of its projects with documentation built and hosted by Read The Docs for free should display Ethical Ads. More information about Ethical Ads is available on the RTD website.

https://docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/advertising/ethical-advertising.html

Currently the Pyramid, Pylons, and PylonsFW Sphinx themes do not support ads.

https://docs.pylonsproject.org/projects/pyramid/en/latest/

Some projects, including WebOb, display ads because they use the Alabaster Sphinx theme.

https://docs.pylonsproject.org/projects/webob/en/latest/

Please let me know your thoughts.  Thank you!

--steve

email:      w...@stevepiercy.com
IRC:        stevepiercy / irc.freenode.net
twitter:    @steve_piercy