Hi all,

I hope it's okay to share some of my Pyramid packages on the mailing list.

URL Traversal is one of my favorite features of Pyramid.  However, I ended
up create a simple resource base class in all of my projects.  Eventually I
got tired of the boilerplate and the subtle differences between projects,
so I packaged my resource class, documented it, and published it.  The
result is https://pypi.org/project/pyramid-resource/

It's perhaps a trivial package, but I've found it quite useful.  The
subclassed resources have some nice properties:

- Location-aware
- Dynamic, e.g. can generate child resources based on database calls.
- Can hold data (such as an ID identifying a database object in a dynamic
resource), which is inherited by all child resources.