We have a system which is written using pyramid (1.5.1) and currently I
need to send some additional information to the page created by template to
a field validation on the front-end side using angular js.

What I need to achieve is get a stored value in the database to use with
angular js.

I search for something related to that but couldn’t find anything
satisfying. If there is something would help me to achieve that please
point me to that.

--
***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

This email and any attachments are proprietary and
confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is
was
intended. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author
and
do not necessarily reflect or represent those of 3 Dimensional
Consulting Pty
Ltd (ABN 91 089 039 430).
If you are not the authorised
intended recipient or
authorised to receive this on behalf of the named
addressee, please notify the
sender immediately by reply email or contact
3 Dimensional Consulting on +613
8844 7550, delete this email and destroy
any copy. You may not use, disseminate,
distribute, read or copy this
message nor disclose its contents to anyone, other
than for the purpose
stated here within and should only re transmit, distribute
if you are
authorised to do so.
We accept no responsibility and cannot, nor
warrant
that this email has not been altered or corrupted during transmission or

free from any forms of computer viruses. The recipient accepts all

responsibility for all forms and methods of viruses checking.