I have a project that I've been meaning to Open Source.  I'll try to make
time tomorrow to repackage it... it's called pyramid_oauthlib_lowlevel and
is a VERY LOWLEVEL integration tool for oauthlib against Pyramid, it was
somewhat inspired by flask-oauthlib and there are example oauth1 and oauth2
system in the test suite.

Something that may be confusing you, is that you essentially do need an
oAuth server.  There are really three main ways to integrate oAuth :

* Server: Identity Authority
* Server: Client Application
* Developer Client

The "Client Application" and "Developer Client" are very similar in that
they both authenticate against the Identity Authority, but they typically
use very different methods of handling a credential exchange.  You can
implement both with the requests-oauthlib library.