Cross-posted to Stack Overflow.
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/56624708/how-to-get-an-inputs-id-and-value-in-deform-sequence-of-mapping-widget-with-jqu

In Deform when using a Sequence of Mapping Widgets[1] and the Add Person button is clicked multiple times, I want to get the value of the Name input for each Person using jQuery. I know how to do that when I know the name or id of the input, but Deform generates a random string and appends it to the input's id (e.g., deformField6-gL1J38, deformField6-W9OpBV).

I assume that Deform's JavaScript deform.js[2] clones the prototype and renames ids.

After the prototype is cloned, how would I use jQuery to watch for a change in the value of the input Name and return that value?

JSFiddle:
https://jsfiddle.net/stevepiercy/pf5z14jw/27

[1] http://demo.substanced.net/deformdemo/sequence_of_mappings/
[2]