Thanks!

Christian, the social-app-pyramid
<https://github.com/python-social-auth/social-app-pyramid> package doesn’t
seem to be maintained anymore (last updated Feb 2017), so that makes me a
little nervous.

Michael, requests-oauthlib <https://github.com/requests/requests-oauthlib>
looks good, but there’s still the Pyramid integration that I would need to
add.

Regarding Pyramid and OAuth2, there are a few projects, e.g.
pyramid_oauth2_provider
<https://github.com/elliotpeele/pyramid_oauth2_provider> (last updated Jun
2017), pyramid_oauth2_client
<https://github.com/hathawsh/pyramid_oauth2_client> (last updated Feb
2012), pyramid-oauthlib <https://github.com/tilgovi/pyramid-oauthlib> (last
updated Jun 2019). Other projects like apex <https://github.com/cd34/apex>
seem also unmaintained. Then there is pyramid_fullauth
<https://github.com/fizyk/pyramid_fullauth> (last updated Mar 2019) which
seems to support an interface to use auth with other providers but I can’t
quite tell if they’re built in.

Considering that I’m currently using Velruse
<https://github.com/bbangert/velruse/> and need to move on, are there any
recommendations from the community regarding Pyramid and OAuth2 to simplify
talking with auth providers (e.g. Google, Live, etc.)?