If you can see the header in a flask app served with gunicorn but not in
the same app using waitress then the answer is likely related to the actual
content of the request and header so you probably need to provide a
reproducible example. I think the current dummy example you're showing is
unlikely to be different. Obviously it's not the case that every header is
ignored on waitress and works on gunicorn, it's related to the request
content.

--

Michael