Am 07.12.2019 um 00:06 schrieb Eduardo Oliveira:
I am running waitress + flask on windows. After I stop the waitress process by CTRL+C, the port keeps listening and I have to reset the server to get rid of that process.

What should I do to fix that?

I had a similar problem with waitress 7 years ago, which has been fixed, and since then I didn't notice such a problem any more. Which version of waitress are you using?

https://github.com/Pylons/waitress/issues/6

-- Christoph