This looks awesome!

Things that aren’t clear to me are how the config and potentially other
services / settings are shared as well as authentication and data store
connections. And what the pitfalls may be there.

It looks like it’s using asgiref so I assume you are supposed to use its
mechanisms for jumping between sync and async apis?

Also what can you say about Pyramid’s apis being used at all in the async
context?

- Michael