Hi, I need help troubleshooting something.  I currently host my static
files within my Pyramid repo, but I want to add more files and host them on
S3.  I have tried just about every permutation of the static view config I
can think of, but just can't get it to work.

If the sub url is `/static` and the files are hosted at `http://bla.s3`,
what do I pass the `add_static_view` method?

Any clues would be appreciated!