https://web.hypothes.is/jobs/senior-backend-developer/

Fully-remote and open source work. If you like working remotely then Hypothesis
is a great place to work. We have a great team, everyone is really nice, the
organization is kind to its employees, and the work is interesting.

The job will mainly involve helping with our (currently) four Pyramid apps:

https://github.com/hypothesis/h
https://github.com/hypothesis/lms
https://github.com/hypothesis/via3
https://github.com/hypothesis/bouncer

... plus various supporting Pyramid extensions and libs.

We're currently a team of five developers (three frontend and two backend) and
are hiring a few more.