I cooked up a pyproject.toml that almost works like the setuptools version for
the Pyramid scaffold. There is one minor difference in which files are included
in the sdist versus wheel, but it's an open bug in poetry to fix.

You simply use this file in your project, then do things like `poetry install`
and `poetry run pserve development.ini`.

https://gist.github.com/mmerickel/33bc8edc633da132a8f92dbcb03ec1da
<https://gist.github.com/mmerickel/33bc8edc633da132a8f92dbcb03ec1da>

- Michael