Howdy,

I want to run two versions of Deform Demo on a single VM in Docker containers.
I've been able to successfully build the Docker containers for each version,
but I do not know how to configure each Pyramid app (two versions of Deform
Demo in this case) to run with nginx as the upstream proxy server.  Has anyone
done something similar, and if so, what must I configure to serve both apps?

I know it has something to do with port configuration (Deform v2 serves just
fine, but v3 continuously restarts and nginx cannot find it), but I lack the
knowledge and DuckDuckFu to figure out the details on my own.

--steve